Houston! We have a problem!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone ever had this happen? Lol this happened after coming down from a wheelie... lol

Attachments

• 786D03F3-E208-4AC1-877D-2A965F7AA9C5.jpeg
    786D03F3-E208-4AC1-877D-2A965F7AA9C5.jpeg
    425.2 KB · Views: 46
  • E972DBE7-8429-4375-8589-F66C41A6DEF5.jpeg
    E972DBE7-8429-4375-8589-F66C41A6DEF5.jpeg
    240.6 KB · Views: 43
Yeah... I know.. I was taking a curve at a high rate of speed and lost it... spun out of control and was on the brakes while sliding backwards and didn’t want to hit a big block of wood so nailed the throttle to aid in stopping and it and it wheelied so hard all 4 wheels came off the ground.. the wheelie bar dug in and stopped it from hitting the block of wood but when it slammed back down that happened... definitely strange... but no big deal.. all that was damaged was the frame obviously lol and the top plate... nothing else was even scratched lol

My baja looked like that twice. Once after running into at tree, and once after about a 50' long crash involving a lot of end over ends.

My baja looked like that twice. Once after running into at tree, and once after about a 50' long crash involving a lot of end over ends.

Yeah... I’ve had my share of crashes and end-overs... I’m sure this just finished it off... but doing what it did when it did it I was just baffled... like how did that happen.. lol

It was probably already cracked almost all the way thru and the wheelie just finished it off. I had one like that once from a run in with a phone pole lol

Yeah.. these things are tough! But they can get out of hand rather quickly.. alittle rusty after being outta the hobby for the last 8yrs... but on the bright side my driving skills are improving! Lol

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks