How do I know which manufacturer is my 30cc engine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marcovelocity

Yes ... unfortunately could not find the manufacturer of my 30cc engine, the head has a stamp saying (ZH) and a side of the engine has a sticker saying (HY3016265) in the carburetor that I could read was (0 .. FI09916-26 RUI * ING)

Anyone have any idea whether it will be a chung yang, ZENOAH or another brand?

Any help is welcome ...

Last edited:
It is not a Zen or CY cause both cylinders have the name cast into it. So I would say it is probably "other"
Also the 30cc uses a 36mm bore and the CY head is stamped 28-36 to determine 28.5 cylinder is 36mm bore, how you create a 30cc is by using a 2mm crank, you would then have a 30.5cc motor.
I highly doubt this is a ZEN head cause they don't stamp ZH on anything, I would say it's 100% chinese type cylinder and the ZH is probably there to make the average user think its a Zenoah..

Last edited:
:lol:
Yeah ... unfortunately poss dwarf managed to figure out the manufacturer of my 30cc engine, the head is like a stamp to say (ZH) and a side of the engine had have a sticker saying (HY3016265) the carburetor what i could read was (. .0 FI09916-26 RUI*ING)

Does anyone have any idea whether it will be a chung yang, zenoah or another brand??

Any help is welcome ...
Rui king is your answer it's a cy clone engine made by king motor

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks