How hard is it to find a new body shell

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

triggertrevor

Hi all its been a wile since i've been on here but i've finally got round to finishing my marder that i smashed up a wile ago.
The problem i'm having is sourcing a good shell as i don't like the madder shell and i have a jetpro exhaust so i have to cut up the shell which leaves the marder one weak.
The guy who used to make the shells at fs hop ups has sold up i'm guttered.
I like the beetle but not the monster but would like fibreglass if possible.
does anyone have any suggestions as i'm going round in circles here.
thanks all
Kev*

Hi Kev,

Ebay often has bodies for sale - not all 'used'.
Ebay.de has some original looking modified ones - skulls, etc.
Search '1/5 Karosserie', and select 'Modellbau' as the option.

Al.

PS Welcome (back) to LSF!!

Hi Kev, I got both mine and my son's from Germany, he's called wickedracer on ebay.de, he has beatles, baja and molded marder shells. The quality is poop hot and need minimal prep before paint, hope that helps mate ;-)B-)

thanks again for taking the time to have a look for us but its not my cup of tea, the skull thing.

Now i know i'm going back on my word but have you seen the fg madder symbio shell...?

i was wondering if this shell would accommodate the jet pro pipe that wraps round the back of the roll cage without having to chop it to bits.??????

thanks again Kev

thanks again for taking the time to have a look for us but its not my cup of tea, the skull thing.

Now i know i'm going back on my word but have you seen the fg madder symbio shell...?

i was wondering if this shell would accommodate the jet pro pipe that wraps round the back of the roll cage without having to chop it to bits.??????

thanks again Kev

jetpro will fit with the bug shell but you do have to cut some of the rear window out not to savage but well worth it as the bugs look killer

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks