How long did your stock spark plug last

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rbrasb

Just to start I am still using my original torqe plug almost done with 2nd gallon of gas AND still seems to be running very well only tweaks are 1/16th turn richer on low end 1/16th turn leaner on high end "plus or minus a little" Should I expect more or what?

P.S KM 002 Baja/ almost foregot;) 2 months young!!

Sry about the roll but that cage will do the trick.
I said torqe plug in the beginning of thread but it is a torch stock plug from KM. I have a NGK on back up though just in case:) That not to say that I have a preference though its the only one I could find locally.

I threw the torch plug in my tool box. My buggy wouldn't start with it. But if I get in the mood to break a window and need something small to throw at it, them I'm in luck!

!

Last edited by a moderator:
I threw the torch plug in my tool box. My buggy wouldn't start with it. But if I get in the mood to break a window and need something small to throw at it, them I'm in luck!

!

I did not think of that Hmmm. I get that urge sometimes too, but I am usually always close to a school or public building, orange is not a color I want to wear:lol:eek:r those shiney bracelets... Would make a good weight for a river fishing rig though.
Anyway I am going to see how long it will go and at the first sign of trouble or misfire its out!!!
Have not run since beginning of thread i am on the bench for cleanup and maint.

My neighbor gets on my nerves sometimes and hell thats a big window;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks