How lucky we are !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another amazing day running the RAMINATOR , that thing is insane , in a full wheelie , hit the throttle just right , it comes off the ground 🤣 , starts great , it's got great steering , and that battery last for ever it seems , we ran the losi 5 , the Kraton 8s , and the ram , no breakedge !! , Took some tumbles to , had a blast

It may sound ludicrous , but I'm actually thinking bout trying the brand new stock motor I've got , with the upgraded carb , just to see what these adjustments people have done to get more power out of it , the RC max is very radiclal driving Wich is a blast , but I think I would like to see what that little engine that could ,,,,, could do

Saturday was a great day ! Ran the losi 5ive , it did great on the jumps , and nobody kept up with it on the corners , then I got the raminator out , couldn't resist the big jump , it went ten feet in the air !! Landed perfect ! Second jump didn't go so well , left the first jump , land in the next jump , broke the side of the jump off but the shoo goo body held up great ! On that collision the front drive line fell compleatly apart , I found all parts and all is good , darn nudge bar bent a little again , but a great day

Just wanted to remind us all of how lucky we are again , another bearocratic holiday behind us closing another year of the daily gift of life and good health so we can trick our families into the fact that all of the fun we're having really don't cost that much , I can't dirt bike elk hunt , snow ski and wreck cars in demolition derbies anymore so I race these little toys around and break n fix stuff for entertainment purposes , OOOOH HOW LUCKY WE ARE 😜

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks