How Many Stuff Ups ......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atom3624

Can a 'top flight' F1 team make in one season?

Just ask Lewis Hamilton.

He just drove to a brilliant pole position today, 0.48 seconds ahead of the second guy, who was in .... a Williams, on Sir Frank's 70th birthday.
Maldonado's now pole position was a brilliant enough drive as well, but Lewis' demise through low fuel wasn't enough to explain the 0.48 second difference.

Just halfway through the slow-down lap, Lewis was told to 'cut motor now!!' ... the rest is becoming history ....

I think Lewis will go wild tomorrow - let's hope it's 'good clean fun' and COME ON LEWIS ..... this time I REALLY mean it!!

Al.

Come On Lewis!!

This has got to be one interesting race in the making, surely!!

Lewis has 'refound' himself this year, and let's hope this refound Lewis can scythe through the opposition into at least, why not, a podium finish!!

Al.

lewis drove very well ,think charlie whiting and co, where a bit harsh with the last place punishment for lewis. good to see frank williams smile and on his birthday shame that curse system went on fire and ruined the party tho,lol

It's starting to look like Alonso, Vettel or Hamilton for the title I reckon - crystal ball time.
Lewis DESERVES a run of good luck now - been driving brilliantly, including 'road manners'.
Loved the bit when Vettel came up in the fresher tyred car, and everyone - myself included - were wondering how much Lewis would resist ... if this were last year it would have been a different story, and reprimands ahoy ... if not broken spoilers.
What a difference a year makes. Well done LH.
Monaco next - YUMMY, YUMMY!!

Anyone who has cast off F1 as boring, you must watch Monaco!!
The bigger the screen the better.
I used to sit a close as optically possible to a projector screen to get the full effects when in Africa .... !!

Al.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks