How much extra fuel line?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

91300zx

Just finished up installing the fullforce hi flow fuel kit with the snappy rc grommet kit. I am wondering how much extra fuel line is needed if any from the tank to the carbs? Any input is appreciated. Thanks

So a little to spare for connection.
yeh just make sure yer gonna clear everything that needs to be cleared and leave a little on the lengths mate,
then ya can shorten the lines 1/4 inch or so if the connections to the carb ever get loose with engine removal refit etc (y),
as long as the lines aint tight or too long that they catch on the pipe or anything hot or anything that spins then yer fine,

Just finished up installing the fullforce hi flow fuel kit with the snappy rc grommet kit. I am wondering how much extra fuel line is needed if any from the tank to the carbs? Any input is appreciated. Thanks

I use Tygon 6mm (1/4 inch) fuel line.
It's a tight fit but you won't get any leaks.
You'll need a little lube and some patience to get it in.

yeh just make sure yer gonna clear everything that needs to be cleared and leave a little on the lengths mate,
then ya can shorten the lines 1/4 inch or so if the connections to the carb ever get loose with engine removal refit etc (y),
as long as the lines aint tight or too long that they catch on the pipe or anything hot or anything that spins then yer fine,
Thank you

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks