How much have you spent

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So far I've spent about $150 on my Rovan Baja. I stripped the stock spur and went with a Hostile spur. (bought two just incase) I also went with an 8k clutch spring at the same time. Then I lost a brake pad pin so I decided to upgrade to the Vertigo triple pad system. Since then its been upgrades when I happen upon a good deal. Just bought a used alloy shock mount, alloy front tower and alloy clutch carrier for a good price.

Wow i had'nt realised how much iv spent on my baja, between Daves discount motors and oneil brothers racing i worked out iv spent $3500, now that maybe be peanuts to most of you guys but thats a hell of alot of coin to me, but now i have a kick azz baja, and for that im happy :D

bump,bump
bump,bump,

hormann tk shock tower rear
tk rear arms
tk drive shaft
oneill brothers 27.2 cc long rod engine

at £4200
in 10 months.

we all could do with getting into a prper hobby!!!!lol

bump,bump
bump,bump,

hormann tk shock tower rear
tk rear arms
tk drive shaft
oneill brothers 27.2 cc long rod engine

at £4200
in 10 months.

we all could do with getting into a prper hobby!!!!lol

Wow 4200 pounds thats alot of $$$$ but we only live once :lol:

Killer limiting cables
fullforce 5mm front lower brace
Kraken bullet fueler for tc cage
DDM black magic 5000mah hump battery pack
Team FastEddy front hub cones
IMG_0879.jpg

Kraken bullet fueler for team chase
IMG_0885.jpg

Fullforce 5mm front lower brace
IMG_0882.jpg

Last edited:
ah spending to much money

just spend £58 on a second hand adjustable diff four days before that bought upper and lower alloy 08 wishbones for £60 so thats well ya loads. ahh man i have spent soooo much on my car its nuts its to addictive. i don't even use it that much

ah just thought id list everything else i've bought probably will scare me ok so, BMW M3 GTR shell £43 really nice second hand. set of four wheels £18, alloy rear wishbones £40, alloy upper rear wishbones £30 alloy shocks £27 26cc engine £78 futaba 2.4 ghz fast radio and digital servo bundle £110 alloy front bulk head £22.50 another set of upper alloy wishbones front, (which i broke) £16. alloy rear hubs £26. two fg competition chassis total £61. fg comp air filter £20. alfa romeo body shell £5. merc touring car shell £24 oh and another set of rear lower alloy wishbones £27

ahhh too much money omg oh and bought a carson touring car for £200

7! Bumps!!!!!!!, tr closed clutch system, tr tranny plate, tr top plate, top end kit, 990 walbro carb, team chase roll cage, rear tire inserts. Looking at 691$. Next on my list is shred head inclined velocity stack, tgn filter, futaba radio, new servos, maybe a yamadude linkage and can't forget a pipe. Guess next things to get in order would be the velocity stack and exhaust pipe to get the engine all buttoned up and done then go for the other items but gotta do this in stages according to pay days.

Last edited:
Just brought a new set of Mecatech brakes £238 and new piston seals and lever to mend my older set, the Hormann TK09 upgrade kit which retails at loads of £££££££££ some places are asking close to £600 ( won't say what I payed just in case I decide to sell it as I do not really need it lol!! new body shell got it cheap £50 about 15 pairs of tyres wheels and inserts, s/h 3PK only as it had the Spectrum 2.4 conversion and a big box of spares for when I bend some thing.All brought in the last 4 weeks. Skint now which is why I am not at the Challenge Cup this weekend.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks