How much it this worth??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Large Scale Basher

Reading the Rules!
Hi just wondering how much is a baja clone worth with a couple off upgrades baja 5b tuned pipe servos have been changed comes fully rtr with a 2.4 GHZ RADIO & RECEIVER in decent condition and has 2 stroke bottle and some other bits and bobs let me know asap i would be really great full by the way its the
baja KSRC001 23cc Engine......

My thoughts, new clone about 600 bucks. Half it for it being used. Pipe, 40 bucks maybe used. 2.4ghz radio/receiver....which brand? Off Brand or otherwise. I wouldn't pay more than $450, but that's me. Regardless of the few upgrades.

My thoughts, new clone about 600 bucks. Half it for it being used. Pipe, 40 bucks maybe used. 2.4ghz radio/receiver....which brand? Off Brand or otherwise. I wouldn't pay more than $450, but that's me. Regardless of the few upgrades.

hi mate i am getting it for 200 pound is that price any good

in this world you get what you pay for:boat: just remember the trouble

you had with your last one....but at £200 its worth a risk....if its a dud you

aint lost to much

its all the same thing hpi or km the same thing some word out the is that hpi got the design from them so its all the same thing some friend of mine got the baja when they came out and some off stickers where from china so same thing

Stop doing the drugs man. HPI had the design effort well documented by Akira.

KM stole the deisgn and are making a shoddy copy of it. But, if thats all the cash you have at the moment, then buy it and spend away on upgrades.

i dissagree. the clones maybe cheaper, but this is an area where Cheaper is just that, Cheaper, NOT less expensive. there is a big differance between the two.

Less expensive implys the same or identical in EVERY WAY, with less initial cost.
cheap means lesser quality material,parts, ect, and usually means faster to spend upgrade replacement money..

don't let the fools fool you. RC is most deffinatly a "You Get what you Pay for" scenario.
if you spend cheap, you can expect cheap for performance/durability ect....

But if you have to watch the pennies, no one will fault you, but you can expect some razzing for the unit choosen, not due to being tight on funds. lol

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks