How Much Should a used Vekta cost???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what I've decided is that, "don't meet your hero" applies here. I always really really wanted one from the day it got released but I've read so many reviews and opinions, and I've seen the prices of parts and it just looks like this is not something I want to get into. Wayyyy to damn expensive (upwards of 1800+) and definitely doesn't hold up very well at all. So if I do want to sell my baja (which I probably will) or do a scratch build, a losi 5ive t will be the one I WILL be getting.

I have one for sale if interested with many upgraded and obr motor and futuba transmitter. Im trying to get rid of it cause i got back into dirtbike riding. If your interested send me a message. Its in newer condition

I have one for sale if interested with many upgraded and obr motor and futuba transmitter. Im trying to get rid of it cause i got back into dirtbike riding. If your interested send me a message. Its in newer condition
I'm personally not looking to buy one now nor do i have a money but why not make a for sale thread in marketplace to get more views

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks