How quite can I make my Rovan 36cc 5T truck?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

121gtr

Hello,

I am new to large scale and gas RC vehicles. I recently got a Rovan 36cc gas truck. I am currently trying to break in the engine and I am concerned about irritating my neighbors. I tried the Rovan silencer ($17 one) and it helped a little.

I wanted to know if there are any better products out there to make the truck even quiter.

Thanks in advance.

These are two stroke engines and little can be done really to muffle them. Take your truck to a field or some waste land away from your neigbourhood and break it in there.
J

Hello,

I am new to large scale and gas RC vehicles. I recently got a Rovan 36cc gas truck. I am currently trying to break in the engine and I am concerned about irritating my neighbors. I tried the Rovan silencer ($17 one) and it helped a little.

I wanted to know if there are any better products out there to make the truck even quiter.

Thanks in advance.
Remove the exhuast

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks