How to bind dx5c with failsafe and super bee kill switch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Armar5t

**BIND DX5C TO SPECTRUM SR6000T TRANSMITTER WITH WORKING FAILSAFE AND KILL SWITCH. WITH AVC OFF NO BIND PLUG**

I am new to the 1/5 scale game. I had a hard time with binding and making it all work at first. Once I figured out the steps needed its so easy to do.

I did not use the bind plug

What I did to make it all work.

1. Turn transmitter on and go to bind setting

2. Press bind button on receiver and turn receiver on while holding the bind button until orange led flashes

3. Select bind on transmitter, don't hit brakes or anything. Just straight bind.

4. Set all end points for servos and assign button to aux for kill switch and make sure aux button actually works on kill switch. Go to AVC and make sure its set to inhibit

5. Turn off kill switch with aux button

6. Turn receiver off, leave transmitter on

7. Push bind button on receiver and swith the receiver back on while holding bind button until orange led flashes

8. Go to dx5c bind setting

9. Apply brakes and hit bind on transmitter while holding brakes the whole time until bind is complete

Test to make sure everything is working.

I hope this helps. I searched everywhere to find out how to do this and couldn't find anything about it.

Tried to post a video of it but its says I used the wrong format for my video. Not sure how to post a video on the forums

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks