How To Do Whitewall Lettering On Tires And Make It Last Longer.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Damien05

In this video I show one way of doing whitewall lettering on tires, done on my 5b tires but can be used on any tires. Thinking on doing this to my scale rig to give it a more scale look. Let me know what you think, and enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Such a great idea!

The pen you used can you get other colours but are
they as strong as the white ?

Andy

Ya they come in lots of different colors. You could use just a normal sharpie since they come in lots of different colors, I just couldnt find a white so I had to go with this paint pen. I would rather have used a normal sharpie but they didnt come in white.

Ya they come in lots of different colors. You could use just a normal sharpie since they come in lots of different colors, I just couldnt find a white so I had to go with this paint pen. I would rather have used a normal sharpie but they didnt come in white.
i like this idea,
but you wont find a regular sharpie marker in white, and being that your using it on a rubber semi pourus meterial you wouldnt want a regular sharpie, all white markers are paint marking markers.
i can see alot of baja's running aorund with white lettering's soon, :D

Good idea with the silicone. You could try and find a liquid silicone and use an artist brush to apply it just on the lettering. Wish you would have thought of this a couple of years ago when I had lettering on my BL E-Revo.

E-Revo6.jpg
[/IMG]

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks