How to get a free McDonalds!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe you guys, that's call stealing.

That's what wrong in this F^(#!&g world today, every body wants something for nothing. You guys would not think it was so funny or great if you where the one paying for that A$$#ole, or if you had your owned business.
Or if some one scammed you out of one of your RC cars.
If don't have money ask someone to buy you some food.
I have bought food for the bums(homeless) here in Chicago many times.
I don't have a problem with helping someone out, but get scammed not cool.

it's easyer just for it and when you get it home eat it then phone them up and say the chips are cold and the drinks are flat! they tell you to bring them back or we'll give you a credit note code to use the next time you go in so your next mael is free :clown::clown: not that i've done it myself :nono::clown:

it's easyer just for it and when you get it home eat it then phone them up and say the chips are cold and the drinks are flat! they tell you to bring them back or we'll give you a credit note code to use the next time you go in so your next mael is free :clown::clown: not that i've done it myself :nono::clown:

Not that you've donre it yourself...:clown::clown::clown: PMSL!
Sweet!
J.

even if i could scam a free meal i would not eat there crap...anyway...

although we have here in australia the angus burger from maca,s and that the best burger they have introduced ...100% angus beef with tomato, lettuce, real onion,etc....taste real good almost like a real burger,that you get at a country hamburger shop...

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks