How to talk my wife around?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea sell some stuff for cheap, ill buy from ya ;) but i think if you have too many rc then its time to sell some. otherwise it just sitting there

Wifie gave up. She can't count how many cars, boats. trucks , helis.
She just goes out to buy new shoes and hide them in the trunck of the car.
I see the shoes but don't say a word because I told her a Gasser heli cost $200. My FG MT new from the Hobby shop was $200. Everything is $200 or less. Yeah I know I'm going to hell for my lies.

WE BOTH NEED REHAB LOL

@ Mini the Minx

is this a picture of U
dreamheli.jpg

or maybe one of these ladies
rcchicks.jpg

Saying that, probably no brains and cant do a bacon sarnie!!!(The pic Minx not you)
J.

Tee Hee Hee - Oooooo i wish i did have legs that long :clown:

@ voo - i can do a cracking bacon butty, cheese, ham tomato toasties and muffins are a speaciallity :laugh:

Im guess im what you could call petite, small and slim :rolleyes:

Bollix,this is a fook around up!
J.

Huh ??:huh:

Are you saying you don't believe im a girl and love rc ??

Guess you wont believe that i do all the welding and servicing of my vdub camper and also daily driver car either then.

If the uk bash on here happens then me and mate will come along so you can see for yourself :laugh:

Mate a boy by the way :)

Women do rc. There is a lady around here that used to race and she squashed many a male ego. Her and her hubby got me into racing so I got my arse handed to me by her early in my racing career lol. I miss her coming out, damned kids haha. seriously though, she was damned good

Gee..Guess I am a little late on this one....Wish I had a girlie girl as a mate
to run Rc Cars with....Cheers slawhammer

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks