How to talk my wife around?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about shouting at the laptop "NO NOT AGAIN, WHY DO I KEEP HITTING THE WRONG BUTTON" Love I've only gone and bought another bloody car:clown::clown::clown:
Matt.

PMFSL...:clown::clown::clown::clown:.......Right,last option....we have a few beers left from Christmas,Jane dosent drink...if she has two pints in a year I'd be lying.....lets try......a glass of boddingtons????:blush:
J.

Tell you in 15.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,didnt even have to go to the man cave and get a beer,just asked her straight and she said YEAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

Ha haaaaaaaa....KM.....Here we come!!!:clown::clown::clown::clown::clown:
James the seducer.XXX

surely she won't notice just one more.......

I'm lucky my other half doesn't care about my RC collection. she didn't notice when the 1/10 nitro became a 1/5 gasser.

Looks like you are going to need an order of something special for her for making it so easy for you. This way its easy the next time the bug hits you. :laugh:

do what I did, when I bought my XRC I told her this will be the last one. then realised it was sluggish and I wanted something faster (2 weeks after I bought it) and told her if she lets me get another one I will buy us a plane ticket somewhere.

she's a travel agent and loves to travel so happily agreed. So now im going to Bali next month, cost me $400 each because of the discount she gets, we both get a holiday and I got my FG! :)

Tee hee hee - i loved reading this thread seeing you guys wiggle to get aroung us girlies - yep im one :lol:

Well done Voo - glad you got the thumbs up :clown:

We just like to feel involved - buy us our own rc and were happy :cool2:

Tee hee hee - i loved reading this thread seeing you guys wiggle to get aroung us girlies - yep im one :lol:

You cant be a girl???.....Birdies don't do RC....C'mon...put a pic up of ya! and let us all belive!
:clown:
J.

blimey James this girlie may be just who your looking for:clown::clown:

a match made in heaven............i warned you:boat:

You cant be a girl???.....Birdies don't do RC....C'mon...put a pic up of ya! and let us all belive!
:clown:
J.

I just got my work mates to tip me upside down ............ im definately at girlie !! :lol:

Not all girls are into shopping, nails and make up ........BORING :clown:

I'd rather bash RC's any day of the week :clap:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks