hpi 5b gear box and tranny metal gears

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poppyfred

going to put purple gear box in. I want to put all metal gears and new bearings and seal in can someone give me part number of gears and seals have number for gear box

All the gears both stock and heavy duty are metal. Which ones do you want? I run all the HPI heavy duty gears as they are lighter, stronger, machined much better. I all so run a titanium lay shaft which is stronger and lighter. I so not run a alloy transmission case as I am weight conchs and they are to heavy for my liking.

Does your 5b have a plastic or alloy diff housing not the transmission case but the diff housing. If it is plastic you really need to up grade to alloy. Where are you located? You can all so down load the manual online for free since it seems you do not have one.

Here is a picture of a stock gear and a heavy duty gear. the heavy duty is the thinner of the two.
gears.gif

i have teh hd diff gear but i still need to get teh hd idle and drive gears for my 5b along with the Ti layshaft. unfortunatley cant do anything right now because i am moving into the new house end of the month and i am currently packing to move :D

case

All the gears both stock and heavy duty are metal. Which ones do you want? I run all the HPI heavy duty gears as they are lighter, stronger, machined much better. I all so run a titanium lay shaft which is stronger and lighter. I so not run a alloy transmission case as I am weight conchs and they are to heavy for my liking.

Does your 5b have a plastic or alloy diff housing not the transmission case but the diff housing. If it is plastic you really need to up grade to alloy. Where are you located? You can all so down load the manual online for free since it seems you do not have one.

Here is a picture of a stock gear and a heavy duty gear. the heavy duty is the thinner of the two.
gears.gif
going to upgrade case can you send link for the transmission shaft and stuff thanks

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks