HPI administration, HPI Baja flux

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

337edy

Hi

I would like to know if anyone has any more information regarding HPI's position at the moment. I have considered buying a HPI Baja flux however having spoken to someone at HPI a couple of days ago they tell me that they are in administration and are hoping for a buyer soon. I had asked about the new release of the Savage XL flux. They say it could be a couple of months yet depending on what happens. I can't understand what happened to the Baja flux, it seemed to appear on the market and then was discontinued and now they seem to be readily available again. Does anyone know the true history of the sales of these cars. I'm a little dubious about buying given HPI's current position. Of those that are out there they certainly seem a popular model, you don't see any second hand for sale.

Hi

I would like to know if anyone has any more information regarding HPI's position at the moment. I have considered buying a HPI Baja flux however having spoken to someone at HPI a couple of days ago they tell me that they are in administration and are hoping for a buyer soon. I had asked about the new release of the Savage XL flux. They say it could be a couple of months yet depending on what happens. I can't understand what happened to the Baja flux, it seemed to appear on the market and then was discontinued and now they seem to be readily available again. Does anyone know the true history of the sales of these cars. I'm a little dubious about buying given HPI's current position. Of those that are out there they certainly seem a popular model, you don't see any second hand for sale.

Can't see HPI going under.... However, if you're not too worried about warranty etc I guess there are plenty of spares out there! So I'd go for it...

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks