Hpi all the way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi im new to the site so hellow to everyone. Im concidering buying a baja buggy so i came to the site to figure out the advantages and disadvantages of buying a hpi over the others out there.

welcome timeport,if ya do decide on the hpi baja 5b be sure to visit our other site at HBF,plenty of baja info over there:cool2:

what do you mean by sittin arround and what up grades u have to do to it, and what kind ah trouble does it give, and how much less reliable it is vs a 4wd

My vote goes to the HPI Baja SS, of course I might be a little biased since I just bought one. I got the SS kit and have been enjoying the build. Plenty of opinions out here to consider, you can also check www.nitrotuner.com as they have a "largescale" section. :celebrate:

Welcome,

What model Baja are you looking at?
There are advantages and disadvantages of all models.
There are a few things to think about on which one is for you.

In no particular order:

1. How much do you have to spend.
2. Which one do you think is the coolest looking.
3. What upgrades are available for the model.
4. Support, warranty.
5. Parts availability.
6. What style and what driving conditions.
7. Do you want 4wd or 2wd.
8. Buggy or truck.
9. Remember all RTR models will need new electronics and servos from the start.
10. There will be many more added to this list by the many fanatics on this forum.

Oh, once bitten you will get another. Don't worry so much on the 1st model because you will never be satisfied with what you have.:clown:

Good luck and welcome to the Large Scale Bug!!!:2guns:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks