HPI Baja 5b Chassis in color

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin.
Community Leader
The wait is finally over and HPI Baja 5b owners are no longer limited to the stock purple main chassis. HPI has now released the HPI Baja 5B main chassis in two new...

READ MORE

Thats good cause Ive bent mine soo many times Im afraid its gonna break soon. The front piece bends way too easy . That could be cause I drive it like I won it . ;)

The purple is nasty youll see its to much thats why I stripped my own Im to cheap to buy something thats not broke or damaged.Well unless it makes it faster lol.

The purple is nasty youll see its to much thats why I stripped my own Im to cheap to buy something thats not broke or damaged.Well unless it makes it faster lol.

I have a pretty cool color scheme in mind to go with it though. I have a friend who does professional custom airbrushing.

Ya I have seen some pretty nice ones in the last year with the purple chassis some looked great some not so great.I need a body done too as soon as I can choose a scheme.
Evertime I think I have it somebody post something similar and its back to the drawing board lol.Right now the purple parts are polished and the body is stock for now until I come up with something.

It gets worse. I have held out as long as possible. Now I have the sickness. My list is getting long. Your in trouble, you don't even have the car yet. Hope you like Ramen noodles.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks