HPI Baja 5b Molded Tire Foam

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well if these are the same as the foams that come with the Badlands tyres then I would not touch them.
The foams that came with my Badlands fell apart in no time, the black HPI foams are the foams to use with Badlands tyres.

Well if these are the same as the foams that come with the Badlands tyres then I would not touch them.
The foams that came with my Badlands fell apart in no time, the black HPI foams are the foams to use with Badlands tyres.

Agreed, the proline foam leaves a bit to be desired, its sort of alright if you don't get it wet but if you do its time to kiss the foams goodbye.

Can't beat the HPI foams thats for sure

Agreed, the proline foam leaves a bit to be desired, its sort of alright if you don't get it wet but if you do its time to kiss the foams goodbye.

Can't beat the HPI foams thats for sure

my foams never got wet and they still crumbled away like a saltine cracker! they got hot and turned to dust. the black hpi foams are way better.

i sent a set pf badlands v1 back to proline and the new ones will be here next week.
wonder if they will have the new foams in them?
Dirby

my foams never got wet and they still crumbled away like a saltine cracker! they got hot and turned to dust. the black hpi foams are way better.

Every set I have owned did the same thing, now I just throw them in the bin and use the HPI foams.

Wonder if they will sell the badlands without the foams??

God to now I only used HPI foam, no issues their. Did not try any other brad.
I was interested in the Proline foam, now I am not.
Thanks every one for sharing.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks