HPI Baja 5B SS!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could imagine buying a screw kit immediately from HexCrews before assembling. That way you get the hardest fasteners around and you will have more confidence they are cranked down and lock-tighted the way you want.

i wish it were a true kit. no motor or electronics. if they still put in the pipe, thats a cool thing, but a kit should have no motor, but then again this is HPI and its an SS Kit, so thats on par with their standard practice.

i wish it were a true kit. no motor or electronics. if they still put in the pipe, thats a cool thing, but a kit should have no motor, but then again this is HPI and its an SS Kit, so thats on par with their standard practice.
i agree 100% its too bad about only company that make true kits is tamiya. but hpi probaly figues that most people would just buy the stock motor anyways. its not like tower or horizen hobbies or lhs carry motors from daves. but this mabey just enough to force me to get one.

shipping one part at a time will KILL the deal, if you can find where you can buy form one seller a lot of parts, then in the long run it ll be cheaper. last year it was hard to do with the baja being new. wont be Much easier now its out a yr. but could be done. Shipping is the bad thing. 35.00 to ship a full baja,

5.00 per part minimum shipping when buying pieces.

According to HPI and hte distriubutor, there is no release date for the US and there may never be one. It was a prototype at the Show and may never go into production.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks