Sold / Found HPI Baja 5T E-Conversion w/Liquid Cooling System

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

avconslt

One-of-a-Kind! HPI Baja 5T E-Conversion!! Neu 2215 2Y 6 H.P. Electric Motor, Castle HV240 Controller with Heatsink and Cooling Fan, 2-MaxAmp 6500MaH 5S2P Lipo Batteries, 2-Poly RC Enerland 6000MaH 5S2P Lipo Batteries, Specktrum DX-3S Computer Radio, Hyperion 601 Dual Charger with 12V Power Supply, Complete Aluminum Upgrade (Orange), Liquid Cooling System, Front Disc Brakes, Upgraded Steering System, High Torque Titanium Servos, Pro Line Badland Tires with Desperado Wheels, Swivel Work Stand and Many Other Upgrades! 60 MPH Truck (GPS)! 30 Minutes Running Time! Lots of Spare Parts, including 2 Spare Bodies. Less than 2 Hours Total Running Time. Over $6500 and Many, Many Hours Invested! Will Sell for $3500 OBO!! Contact Richard at 281-229-8012 - Cell.

Speed Run Video:

http://www.myspace.com/video/vid/102656325?searchid=3abeaaad-53e7-452b-8531-ad410c7f6bb9

Baja5TE-Conversion2.jpg

Baja5TE-Conversion1.jpg

E-Baja5TWaterCoolingSystem042.jpg

E-Baja5TWaterCoolingSystem038-Copy-1.jpg

E-Baja5TWaterCoolingSystem034-Copy-1.jpg

E-Baja5TWaterCoolingSystem041-Copy.jpg

Last edited:
thought it wud of been quiker,, my OBR-FM 5T hits 57 mph on sand !
all that dosh for 60mph nahhh

Last edited:
It had a lot more to go on the gearing, I just quit at 60MPH! It would have easily been able to go 70MPH+ with the next set of gears I was going to buy! It was not even close to running out of power! This thing weighs about 40 lbs.:)

Al, I am located in Houston, Texas!

No worries.
Check out the blue band above the forum entries, there's a User CP option.
Click on this and insert your location.
All I meant is that EVERY TIME you post, it will indicate your location to everyone else, and thus they will better be able to relate to you.

Fantastic effort by the way!!

Al.

Al,

Its Done!:)

No worries.
Check out the blue band above the forum entries, there's a User CP option.
Click on this and insert your location.
All I meant is that EVERY TIME you post, it will indicate your location to everyone else, and thus they will better be able to relate to you.

Fantastic effort by the way!!

Al.

It had a lot more to go on the gearing, I just quit at 60MPH! It would have easily been able to go 70MPH+ with the next set of gears I was going to buy! It was not even close to running out of power! This thing weighs about 40 lbs.:)

60MPH is WELL enough,you have to see the thing as well plus stop it at that speed,great job.
J

I installed a set of front disc brakes and even at 60MPH if you slam on the brakes it will lock up all 4 wheels and stop on a dime! I was very impressed!

60MPH is WELL enough,you have to see the thing as well plus stop it at that speed,great job.
J

Well, I'm impressed. That thing looks sick.
With so much invested time and cash. Why are you selling it?
Good Luck man, nice work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks