HPI Baja 5T / Proline Trofeo Body Questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drbelleville

Hey guys, I would like to know for either the HPI or Proline bodies, what is the actual dimension from the center of the front wheel arch to the center of the rear wheel arch? I know wheel base, but I am building a Hybrid Buggy and would like to know those dimensions prior to cutting a new chassis.

Thanks

Im confused......centre of front wheel arch to centre of rear wheel arch is the same as the wheelbase dimension. Wheelbase is measured from centre of front wheel to centre of rear wheel so if shell was different it wouldnt fit:confused::confused:

You are right it is the wheelbase, but on Proline and HPIs site they qoute the actual wheelbase of teh truck, which is a tad longer than the wheel well arch dimension, as the front suspension when compressed goes back into the wheel well due to the kick up. So I was wondering the actual dimension between the center of the arches "wheelbase" of the body, and not the chassis as quoted by HPI and Proline. I need it for a Project, I don't own an 5T, Thanks

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks