Sold / Found HPI baja 5T RTR for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cenmatrixsc

I bought this with the intent to convert it to electric but I do not have the time and need funds. This is a hpi baj 5t with the following upgrades:
1) rear pipe- DDM Dominator pipe
2) meaty dogbones
3) upgraded 2.4 ghz radio
4) brand new proline tires and rims (never run)

stock tires and rims are also included. It also has wat appear to be integy front brakes but the linkage to the servo is missing.

The engine has about 10 tanks through it and has no issues. The body is a little beatup but does what it needs.

Looking for $850 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states. Sorry no trades.

I can also include the following for additional fees:
1) brand new black body wiht rear body brace, body pin protectors and rear wing for $100 more
2) a second 26ss engine that is brand new never run (was backup) comes with clutch housing and clutch mount. $100 more

I have more pics and will upload them later.

SORRY NO TRADES.

7e0353e3.jpg

b68c7881.jpg

be4d450c.jpg

00ebd072.jpg

Need this gone. Today only (August 22nd) $950 for everything and will include the following parts:
Protecta light mount kit (for side of body) new in bag
Dark soul black wheel nuts new in bag

Need this gone. Today only (August 22nd) $950 for everything and will include the following parts:
Protecta light mount kit (for side of body) new in bag
Dark soul black wheel nuts new in bag

I HAVE 700 cash for everything , without looking at it,,,,ill pick it up if your close enough

5t

Price is firm, not in a rush to take a hit on it.

i understand.....
Had the 5b and the 5t........
all they did was donuts....(sorry hpi owners!)

Nothing like a 4x4 .....
Just got the rampage xb...........around 20 lbs.
They are catching up to hpi ,mcd,fg ...............

also notice that a lot of hpi owners are getting rid of them..........

thanks...

i understand.....

Nothing like a 4x4 .....

thanks...

Maybe you should learn how to drive :lol:
il never sell my Hpi baja best rc baja ever made :cup-1:

i understand.....

Nothing like a 4x4 .....

thanks...

On your XB let us know how the wheel bearings, rear diff bearings, CVDs and servos hold up. Go to the Red Cat forums to see more. No way I will sell my HPI 5b SS.

Hpi baja best rc baja ever made :cup-1:

id have to disagree up to a point, if you end up getting one of the poor quality ones that slip through HPI's QC you would understand, or if you get one and run it without EVER putting ANY hop ups on it again you will understand. point is they are really all the same the only REAL difference is teh name, and the support (unless you get one of the failures and have to keep contacting hpi at which point you will get cut off from HPI support)

. No way I will sell my HPI 5b SS.

me either but that is only because i have to much invested and i have no intentions of losing that kind of scratch on anything. if it came between selling it due to frustration or running the F'er over i would run it over and toss it in the trashcan first

Lordraptor i have bought a total of 12 of the Baja 5t's and 5b's and not had one problem out of any of them. And yes sold them for some fpr parts for another one and I have my bashing ones I have my racing ones and I have my shelf queens that has just about everything on it. and took those parts and built another one. I never once have had a problem. But i have one that I bought that someone beat the crap out of it and didn't know how to take care of it is still good as all the others.

Last edited:
NEED THIS OUT OF MY GARAGE. $850 SHIPPED FOR EVERYTHING LISTED ANYWHERE TO LOWER 48 STATES.

Must pay paypal as gift or add 3% to cover fees.

This is the last bump going to ebay tonight. Will part out as follows:

1) new tires and rims $115 shipped
2) newbody $110 shipped
3) extra motor $105 shipped
4) pipe - $110 shipped
5) radio and receiver $50 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks