hpi baja 5t

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitromarc03

ok whats the best and first hop ups for my hpi 5t? please list in order I should buy them, I have never broken a part on my baja 5t. thanks in advance!
nitromarc

+1 on the killer r/c switch, then fix it as you break it.
These things are like legos you build it one way tear it down build it back another.lol

i highly recommend an aluminum clutch carrier, be it the HPI HD one or the DDM enclosed or even the turtle racing one. the plastic one allows a lot of deflection between the bearings and heat buildup which toasts them really fast.
and definitely the killswitch if not for your T then for anyone near it.
if you like jumping and bashing go with some shock limiting cables from killer RC. i have a set and they have paid for themselves many times already

lol i wouldnt go to the expence of changeing arms till u break them
outwears,killer bee, suspension limiters, team chase roll cage save a lot of breakages
rest replace as u break

killerbee is a must mate i wouldnt run my cars without one.
outerwear is another good upgrades.

what rasigs said is true don't replace the arms stochs etc untill they break.

In post 5 what ive put should get you started, the team chase cage isnt a must but
its up to you, the body and the stock cage with roof guard is strong anuff! but it is
a nice cage and it protects the body too.

keep the arms you have atm but still buy a set of rpm's as spares, just incase you
brake your stockers when your bashing, always good to have spare arms in your
tool box.

Andy

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks