hpi baja or fg baja

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhendrix

hey guys iam wanting to get into large scale been into nitros for years . i really like the fg baja and the hpi baja i cant decide can someone help please

Wow, thats a tough one. They are two totally different machines no matter what there name. What type of parts accessibility do you have for both? Then what type of use do you see using it for?

If this is your first large scale RC, I would have to say go with the HPI Baja. It is a less finicky rig, and is a great basher. The FG cars are more race bred, and do better on the race track as opposed to bashing sessions.

If you are going to race, either will still do fine, I have several HPI Bajas and I just recently picked up an FG Baja 4x4, I should be getting the final bits I need to finish it up tomorrow, and take her out for the maiden voyage.

thanx guys iam going to use it mainly for bashing. i really like the 2 whould the ss give me any problems building or should i be fine and which 2 is faster stock . i think the ss is a better looking car but i think the fg will be better don't know why iam being swung to the fg.

I have had a baja rtr, baja ss and a fg stadium. I still have a baja rtr and a FG stadium rtr. out of the box the FG is faster. I also found I have less problems with my FG. Matter of fact I have never had a problem with the FG. The HPI is good and parts availability and aftermarket parts are far superior. I also found the HPI to have lots of little reliability issues, mostly clutch related. I think the FG is a better rig but you really cant go wrong with either!! Have Fun!

baja buggy

thanx guys i think ill go with the fg i like that 1 a lot can anyone give me any esseintial tips on which stock parts on the fg u need to get rid of pretty much straight away .

mcd

hi guys i was in a local model shop today and the had a mcd off road buggy road runner it looked awsome can anyone let me know what there like and whould i be better going for that rather than the fg baja

If you want awesome handeling oh ya MCD race runner all the way but it will not pull wheelies like the fg or hpi. All MCD'S ar 4 wheel drive witch is awesome on the handeling aspect!!!

thank u mate they look good iam sorry guys iam really confused hers the ultimate qusetion [starting a fight ] what is the best out of the fg and hpi baja ss or the mcd roadrunner .iam getting 1 of them:dots:

If you set up the suspension witch is the droop setting the MCD is the best beacuse you don't have to change anything else!!! But if you want to do wheelies the FG's are the way to go.The Mcd is soooooo easy to work on and they handel great....

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks