Sold / Found Hpi baja ss

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
haha, OKAY THIS MY ONE AND ONLY PRICE DROP

£450 COLLECTED OR IF WITHIN A 20MILES £10 DELIVERY CHARGE £460 DELIVERED WITHIN 20mile radius of CRAWLEY

are you serious? you want what for that beat up clone (shouldnt have posted that vid of you kicking it around now should you? :lol::lol::lol:)

seriously though good luck on the sale bud ;)

are you serious? you want what for that beat up clone (shouldnt have posted that vid of you kicking it around now should you? :lol::lol::lol:)

seriously though good luck on the sale bud ;)

well its now £385 collected, & shutup you know nothing about a bajas

this is now £350 i will not go any lower you cheap w*****s, id rather pour petrol on it that sell it any lower, don't like that statement tough poop you spend £800 on A S****Y hpi baja & not get even get a nibble on £400, well ya jumped up pius p***ks f**k you, it has 1 week to sell before i burn fiddlesticker or give it to charity oh but then ud probably pay £400 becuase they don't have a reputation within the forum community well this hobby stinks & 50% of you are pond life that want something cheap because u cant be arsed to pay full wack for summit cos ure a spongeing of benifts ya tarts!

anyone thinking of getting a hpi don't f*****g bother there s***t & you wont get even half price back.

this is now £350 i will not go any lower you cheap w*****s, id rather pour petrol on it that sell it any lower, don't like that statement tough poop you spend £800 on A S****Y hpi baja & not get even get a nibble on £400, well ya jumped up pius p***ks f**k you, it has 1 week to sell before i burn fiddlesticker or give it to charity oh but then ud probably pay £400 becuase they don't have a reputation within the forum community well this hobby stinks & 50% of you are pond life that want something cheap because u cant be arsed to pay full wack for summit cos ure a spongeing of benifts ya tarts!

anyone thinking of getting a hpi don't f*****g bother there s***t & you wont get even half price back.

???????

well 1. i don't have no cash, 2. shipping to costly, 3. exchange rate sucks and as far as trades see comment #2. your statement about not getting half the price back you are correct however it is the same all across the board for rc people want ti for dirt cheap or want you to kae half of what you are asking and want free shipping to, that is why i haven't had muck luck selling stuff because i am not going to drop prices to feed the growing lowballer group. i sat on an item once because i refused to take what people were offering and 6 months later after fogetting i even had it listed someone e-mailed saying they would take it and i got my asking price ;). so my advice is hang in there either someone will pay your price, or you can keep it and hop it up ;)

???????

well 1. i don't have no cash, 2. shipping to costly, 3. exchange rate sucks and as far as trades see comment #2. your statement about not getting half the price back you are correct however it is the same all across the board for rc people want ti for dirt cheap or want you to kae half of what you are asking and want free shipping to, that is why i haven't had muck luck selling stuff because i am not going to drop prices to feed the growing lowballer group. i sat on an item once because i refused to take what people were offering and 6 months later after fogetting i even had it listed someone e-mailed saying they would take it and i got my asking price ;). so my advice is hang in there either someone will pay your price, or you can keep it and hop it up ;)

raptor u sexy female dog, it was genralised rant, not aimed at anyone directly now take this flower & vaseline & wait for me in the spare bedroom

raptor u sexy female dog, it was genralised rant, not aimed at anyone directly now take this flower & vaseline & wait for me in the spare bedroom

i know it wasnt directed at anyone just pointing out the obvious (well at least to everyone except you) as to the normal thing EVERYONE deals with when trying to sell items and also offering reasons as to why i haven't tried to work a deal with you so douche your hole to make sure its nice and clean and don't forget the super industrial strength lube and pry bars cause your anus is gonna need them :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks