HPI Baja SS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

No Moa

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, I am asking if anyone can give me an idea of what i should list my Baja SS for $ wise, times are hard, somethings gotta go.

Here is what it is.

Brand New never run, Largescale RC built Baja SS, 28.5CC motor, pipe, flame painted body, orange, air and pull start covers, alloy roof and front shock tower, 2 channel radio (plain one).

I have $2000 invested and i never even started it, I bought it new from Troy at LSH $1689.00, put on the alloy parts and the dust covers and its been sitting ever since, i hate to sell it, but as i said my shelf queen stuff is slowely dwindling.

So a estimated value in this economy would help me where to start on egay or craigslist, im not going to give it away, but reasonable price someone will own it. I'll see if i can post pics up, and i'll get the pipe name and alloy parts maker.

Thanks
Glen

Any photos?

I would think about listing it on ebay with a reserve. Make your reserve at your wish price. This will give you an idea as people bid of what they are willing to buy it for without giving it away to them. If I am not mistaken even if it does not hit your reserve you have the chance to offer it to the highest bidders number if its close to your reserve.
It is also wise to put a buy it now on the listing of what you paid. This gives the feeling and belief that the model is worth (which it is) much more then the selling price.

Good luck and hope times get better.:(

I'll get some pics up asap, I hope it's with 1500 but I don't know in this economy if it will bring it

and a couple more

Attachments

• 10.09 063.jpg
    10.09 063.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 10.09 065.jpg
    10.09 065.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 12
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks