HPI Racing Announces "Customer Stimulus Package"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RAMTech-RC

2008111702_056.gif

www.hpiracing.com/rebate

Dear HPI Fanatic - Feeling depressed about the economic downturn? Can't afford therapy? Now there's REAL help! If Washington's idea of "stimulus" bores you to tears, how about THIS? We'll send you a Stimulus Rebate Check on selected products purchased from Nov. 24th through Dec. 24th, 2008. It's real simple; once you have purchased your HPI or HB vehicle, you just need the original store receipt, the UPC Code from the box, fill in the appropriate info on the Rebate form and mail it in by Jan 31st, 2009 and HPI Racing will send you a check in the mail! See details below:

QUALIFYING HPI RACING VEHICLE PART NUMBERS

10620 RTR BAJA 5T WITH 5T-1 BODY - $100 Rebate
10610 BAJA 5B SS KIT WITH BAJA 5B-1 CLEAR BODY - $50 Rebate
10600 RTR BAJA 5B with 5B-1 BODY - $50 Rebate

Way to go HPI, I'm sure this will help out alot of people.

:clown:Tells me they have sitting inventory they need to sell....If nobody buys them the prices will drop pretty soon they wiil be $500-600:clown::no:

Hellya hpi will never sell any baja 5b or 5t for 500 600 dollars the market is growing to fast. It is growing so fast that other companies are making knock off baja 5b's and selling them for that price and they are completely junk.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks