HPIBajaForum Charity Baja

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RAMTech-RC

Baja01bmpA.bmp

See the thread for more details - Charity Baja Details

HPIBajaForum would like to announce the start of a new Project. We will be doing a Charity Raffle for Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation International. The Grand Prize will be a fully customized HPI Baja SS.

The Baja will be assembled from an SS kit, then customized with products from our sponsors. This Baja will be shown at RCX in April, then given away at Dennis Anderson's RC Monster Truck Finals, in North Carolina on May 25th. I suspect the Baja will be coming in at a cost of around $2500.00. Winner need not be present, we will ship worldwide.

In order to promote early donations, we will be doing weekly prize raffles leading up to the main event. These will be random winners from the list on that week. Prizes will be Hop-ups from the Sponsors again.

You can sign up using Paypal, the donation is $10 per ticket. To order more than 1 ticket, please hit the button multiple times. Your Paypal number will be used as a random number, so each ticket is worth one chance.

[[email protected]]Click Here To Donate via Paypal![/paypal]​

For more information regarding this Charity, please visit www.jdrf.org, or download the Fact Sheet here: JDRF Fact Sheet

Thanks to everyone who is donating their time, products and of course the members donating their money. Special thanks to forum member "Kasper" for donating the Baja SS to give away!!

Such a great cause looking forward to see the baja done and complete.Thanks to everyone for donating parts and a special thanks to Rob for getting something like this to help our kids in need.

Thanks
Chris Kasper

I have lived with this disease for 40 years i was 3 years old and still getting by day to day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks