HSP 1/10 Brushless Buggy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sperera

I know its not large scale but I thought id post it anyway.

Got my son a HSP Pro 1/10 buggy for his seventh bday next month. haven't received it yet but just made the payment on ebay.

Be insteresting to see how it holds up with my sons "ill jump anything and dad will fix it attitude" :lol:

He's got a HSP monster truck but it aint much quicker than walking pace so got bored with it quite quickly, im hoping the brushless version with keep in interested in RC :D

They are a lot of fun...mine is totally spastic..

Stock gearing is 19-64....i'm running 30-54.....on a 3000 maH, 35c, 3s lipo..

I,ve got truggy tyres all round and I can't keep the front wheels on the ground at any speed.....it will crack 100 kmh with ease....squeeze the trigger from there and it points to the sky....

Full throttle for any more than half a second will result in multiple cartwheels..

Got mine off ebay brand new for $160..

Thats frikkin AWESOME !!!:w00t:

I want one !!

It looks like something Alan Atom would bring to a bash !!:lol:

Looks quite understated..... until you squeeze the throttle !!!!!:w00t::w00t::lol:

I've only got 2 left to repair !!!
Problem is the wife's back on Thursday !

One of them is the 'big Raminator' - full refit. The chassis was a little out of shape - it had hit a few trees outside my house at full speed (on different occasions) and I reckoned it's time for a couple of repairs.

I found out that only one of the servos was steering, but considering both have 423 oz in torque at 6V it's no wonder I hadn't noticed.

I also found out why it was flying - engine nicely tuned - but not braking very well. The pads were non-existent !!! It brakes nicely now, after a chassis test. All bits are in 2 boxes for the time being, in the garden shed :(:(:( ..... It'll live again !

Al.

cheers fella's i think its certainly going to be a handful for my son LOL, going to start him off with nimh and once he gets the hang of it change to lipo's. i think he's going to love it.

ill get a couple of pics up when it comes in hopefully some time next week. he should have his first run on 13/10 which will be his seventh bday

HSP has arrived, all good except its got connectors on it like ive never seen before, hard to describe, going to put deans on it before his bday anyway so I can use some of the other batteries I got.

They are the same plugs that I use only they have a red plastic double thingy with the plugs moulded into it......don't chuck em out coz they are high current jobbies...

changed all the plugs to deans.

was his bday yeasterday and he was so exited when he saw the buggy, truly happy :D

took him to a car park last night and lets just say I wont be getting lipo's anytime soon LOL. heart lept into my mouth a few times.

Carpark was underground so they had a few of those concrete poles holding the upper levels, he didnt hit anything but came damn close!

The thing flies, so impressed for the money I paid. Sam cant wait to get it on a track and get it dirty :D

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks