Hub Carrier Replacement help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike1525

Hi guys, nice to meet you all. I've Inherited what I believe to be a king motor baja. I managed to use it for a good few minutes before the rear hub carrier broke. Can anyone recommend the best replacement part? Is it worth getting an alloy version?

I'm aware there are various branded parts that fit this car, so just really want to know the best option available please? Also, any ideas on the engine this one has? It says 360DR on the pull start housing, so I am guessing 36cc?

Thanks, mike20220310_190830.jpg20220310_190835.jpg

20220310_190817.jpg20220310_190821.jpg

Thank you. Shame they don't do them in orange though to match the rest of the metal parts. oh well :)
Hostile. Available at DDM.

Taylor RC has them to.
Any ideas on the engine on this? Sure it's a 36cc, all i know for sure it's too loud! haha

Last edited:
Thank you. Shame they don't do them in orange though to match the rest of the metal parts. oh well :)

Any ideas on the engine on this? Sure it's a 36cc, all i know for sure it's too loud! haha
I have know idea about motors on the King Motor. Only HPI Bajas.

there are several options. Depends on your location.
For plastic or alloy parts: These include the shim set for change in rear toe angles. My KM baja came equipped with the rear alloy assembly as a stock feature when I bought it.
There are plenty of other options as suggested by others. All are good components.
If you are outside of the USA, there may be other sites that will offer parts without import taxes.

You want to make sure you buy a alloy hub that has toe adjustments. FLM makes a nice ones that uses the hpi toe inserts. Don't be a knucklehead like me and buy the cheap Chinese ones. They suck. GL

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks