Hurrax yukon vs yukon rs????..mooman!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cocacolakev

Hi All / mooman

Need some help

I live in the Uk and looking to buying a hurrax yukon" rs"

What is the differance between rs model and standard?...i saw mooman had posted pictues of his new rs and it had Alloy arms and a lot more alloy parts. Are these standard on the rs model over the standard or were they purchased seperately?

I think the two models are HX1003d and HX1003R

There is no details between the two on the Hurrax website and ive emailed them directly with no answer!

anyone know who will ship on to the UK at a very good price??

Thankyou for any help!

kevin

Try www.rc-car-online.de they seem to stick Hurrax and I buy a load of other bits from then and it normally takes 2 days to come from Germany!

Hi Darcy

Thankyou , ive spoken to them and they only have the standard version and didnt know anything about the rs edition either!

Cant believe finding something so simple out would be sooo hard!! ;-o

Should follow my brain and not my heart and just get an MCD comp MT, its just the Yukon looks so big and cool!

I have an MCD comp and it's mint!! I would go on the Nene valley forum and ask someone there as in sure someone would run a Hurrax......a mate had one and I know the cars and parts are like hens teeth!! Where as MCD parts and upgrades are much easier to get hold of.

Ross Mod have a good selection of cars?

I have an MCD comp and it's mint!! I would go on the Nene valley forum and ask someone there as in sure someone would run a Hurrax......a mate had one and I know the cars and parts are like hens teeth!! Where as MCD parts and upgrades are much easier to get hold of.

Ross Mod have a good selection of cars?

Did your MCD Copp need many upgrades ?, Im told a Metal gear carrier is a must when using a 6-7 hp motor, but they are another £200 on top.

Is the MCD tough?

http://www.hurraxracing.com/

I should have mentioned, this is Mooman's site

Thanks

ive been in touch with mooman and checked out his site!

he has been really helpful and id recommend him to anyone looking for a Hurrax!

Ive taken the plunge and gone for a Yuckon RS "Extreme" with a VRC pipe and some titanium /alloy upgrades , now just need to choose either.....

ONB 30.5 full mod engine ..or
Falcon 3 TPS redrace engine with external ignition????

That part is a tough desicion!!?

glad to help...try the long rod full mod 27.2 from obr, makes more torque and hp than the 30.5 version....it'll be all you need and some.

parts are no longer hens teeth either, not sure if there is anyone in the uk but I've plenty of stock with more on the way..I ship worldwide

hey there,

my new uk company can supply Hurrax Kits, Hopups & Spares! Please contact me if your in the uk and europe and require Hurrax support, kits, parts etc.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks