Hydraulic disc brakes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rednec

I purchased the FID hydraulic disc brakes,wondering if they can be modified to fit the losi 5ive t hubs and such,any help would be appreciated

If I'm not mistaken there is a company that makes the cheaper version of the 5ive make disk brakes for them

I think is Rovan they make like a cheaper version for the losi but I saw they make disc brakes our trucks

I'm going to talk to a friend of mine he own a machine shop and he makes part for the losi 5t and I'm gonna ask him if he can make them

It takes my Rovan to stop greater then 20 feet to stop. I looked and the cam for the brakes does not even move to pinch the pads to the rotor. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I am looking at mechanical brakes and hydro brakes, which is best at a good cost. FID set sells for $325, not what I want to spend.

Agree with nitro my brakes are spot on (before it ended up in the feckin' sea) try using a servo brace or adjusting the pins! Also check you've turned off ABS on transmitter to some people forget that's on!

Also you can adjust the hex screws on the actual brake pads themselfs that also helps!

Say Eric what size are the rotors and what size are the caliper pistons and master cyl. I'm going to try and build some and was looking for some ball park measurement to start. Thanks in advance Doug banner

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks