hydro brakes good deal?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He usually sells decent gear so you should be ok buying from him. Not well up on the price of these tho but it sounds ok.

He has a lot of FG parts.
Looks like a lot of good deals. I wonder if he'll deal with shipping to the States?
I'm going to go ask :)

ask him for a deal hes usaly ok ive dealt with him a fair bit you can only ask if your going to get 2 sets then hes likely to take a bit off

he said make an offer i said 200 his price is start price not buy it now, they are 350 new a set

i would wait until the last min on ebay then a snipe them thats the way i asked him last week for a price on a pair of mammoth rear tyres he had he wanted 60 they were started on 30 got a brand new set from germany for 60 euros they only went for 31 ended with just one bid i wasnt paying the same price for second hand ones put them on watch mate bet you can snipe them hes had them on there ages

or look on pitstopshop.nl they do hydros not magura but just as good about the same price as the second hand ones they do a layshaft brake which id recomend

ok, love the car but the brakes are crap, i would ideally like 2 pairs as i like to tinker,

what do you mean wait till last min? my offer is less than the starting price he wants 110 each pair and i offered 200? i see everyones point though they could be very old,

what price should i be offering?

will look into the other website aswel.

don't offer any thing just put a bid on them in the last few seconds for a couple of quid more if you win you win he could want 150 a set if no one bids then you could have them for starting price

don't offer any thing just put a bid on them in the last few seconds for a couple of quid more if you win you win he could want 150 a set if no one bids then you could have them for starting price

but thats what im saying he wants 110 each set so 220 starting price on ebay,

he will sell to me for 200 for both sets 4 callipers 4 disks 2 pistons

sorry see what you mean now if youre happy paying 200 then pay it if any thing they can be rebuilt new pipe seals pads and discs as long as the alloy bits are ok there the dear bits seals ect are a replacment part and not to £££

sorry see what you mean now if youre happy paying 200 then pay it if any thing they can be rebuilt new pipe seals pads and discs as long as the alloy bits are ok there the dear bits seals ect are a replacment part and not to £££

:) ive just seen these on that website you posted,

http://www.pitstop-shop.nl/nl/dept_615.html

half way down red calipers 159 euros. now in even more of a dilemma :D

these are the latest type and are £380 a pair:cool2:

sounds like a good deal but see if he will go less still off ebay

as his costs are:2guns: 10% ebay fee and 3% paypal

i hate fee's:clown:

these are the latest type and are £380 a pair:cool2:

sounds like a good deal but see if he will go less still off ebay

as his costs are:2guns: 10% ebay fee and 3% paypal

i hate fee's:clown:

yeah i thought they were good, and should bolt straight on.

think im going to get new lines need some fluid and possibly some disks depending

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks