hydro brakes on fg beetle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
relocate you reciver to the front middle hole of the roll bar their is another mounting point for your additional servo under the reciever

i have an alloy radio tray but i could do with the relocation bracket...

i have an all alloy welded roll cage with no hole but ill sort that bit out...

ok so i have moved the radio tray and there is room for another servo, if i fit another servo i still have this issue of where i mount the brake cyclinder. its the magura one. with the bright red calipers..

or i do mount the cylinder here, and use my existing throttle and brake servo but then how do i run the linkage...

sorry guys any help you can give is great.. hell ya can you pm with a price for a relocation tray.. ill need it shipping to the UK pls

shipping will cost more than the part:) but I'm willing to ship it to you

heres the cost of shipping
http://ircalc.usps.gov/IntlSummary....0&CertMail=0&RR=0&RM=0&RD=0&date=&surcharge=0

$15 shipped

Bleeding your hydros.....get a syringe from any pharamcy the no needle type...the kind used to dispence childrens medicene in CCs. ....attach a small piece of silicone tubing to the end.

Open the wheel cylinders bleed valve, take off your mastercylinders lid, put 20cc mineral sprits into the syringe attach the silicone tubing to the open wheel valve push the oil from the wheel cylinder to your master. close the bleed valve.

repeat the process for the other side

heres some photos of the brakes installed to give you ideas

Hf98202.jpg

Oj26613.jpg

Fd92503.jpg

Last edited:
i have an alloy radio tray but i could do with the relocation bracket...

i have an all alloy welded roll cage with no hole but ill sort that bit out...

ok so i have moved the radio tray and there is room for another servo, if i fit another servo i still have this issue of where i mount the brake cyclinder. its the magura one. with the bright red calipers..

or i do mount the cylinder here, and use my existing throttle and brake servo but then how do i run the linkage...

sorry guys any help you can give is great.. hell ya can you pm with a price for a relocation tray.. ill need it shipping to the UK pls
so it the old magura withthe master cylinder like in hellya pics ?

yeah.. mines like the 2nd picture...

but on the lefthand side i have brake and throttle control. i think i may put another servo in where the reciever is with a y lead.. then i can mount the hydra on that side of the car.

DSC00992.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks