(hyper sc10 short course, 1/5 scale traxxas dirt bike, baja 5b) me an pipious

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ghostlyrich

That was fun. didn't take long for my tioes to thaw out. stupid shoes. they are too comfortable but I should put real shoes on when I go out hehe

Well for those that wnted to see the bike get beat up a bit, that's some pretty rough ground and the bike handled it like a champ

I filmed the baja. I won't be zooming in and out as much next time as it goes out of focus... only thing if you don't that camera shuts off. and ya it was damp, then went to freezing.. in the bike video I hit that puddle and splashed water... not even 30 mins later it looked like the pic above LOL

next filming of the bike will be on 3s at the bmx track. then we'll see if it can take a beating

so were you just running the baja in then cause it did not sound to good if not then i think you could do with tuning the L H needles for the winter just a touch richer
and the bike :cool2::cool2: pit they don't make them any bigger and much better with the brushless motor i can remember these bike not the same as yours but the ones with nitro engines in them and did not like them one bit
looking promising tho

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks