i am thinking for getting out of baja 5b any ideas?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have had a baja for a year now 5b ss i really want a fg truck what would you guys recommend?

hiya have owned and baja 5b and currently owning a fg monster truck the baja 5b is a great petrol toy but the quality off the FG is much more better in other words i would go for the fg but everyone has different chooses hope this helps

i really like the fg trucks.
what is a good model to get at a good price? around 1000.00 used would be the way to go.

i have had a baja for a year now 5b ss i really want a fg truck what would you guys recommend?

i really like the fg trucks.
what is a good model to get at a good price? around 1000.00 used would be the way to go.

yh that's and good price but i very much doute u will get one for that much a decent one anyway mate thanks u looking to selling ur baja how much u want for it ?

I would get the FG truck... I never owned one but i always say that you have to get what makes you happy.. I sold my 5B and got an MCD... Now i want another 5B ut i will still keep my MCD.
Tell you the truth though, you probably won't get out of it what you put into it, so if your funds permit, maybe keep the 5b and get an FG as well.. if the funds don't permit than sell the 5b and get what you're dreaming about. ;)

Chris

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks