I Cant Wait

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KauseKaos

I Cant Wait 4 Them 2 Come

Well Last week i had no 5ths, next week i'll have two 5ths.:party-time::party-time::celebrate::celebrate:

Bought a used FG MT and i just won the auction for a Marder. Plus I sold my SC8 for $530 and my starter box for $65, so the marder was alomst like a even trade.

Last edited:
Alright nice.. I know you would have no trouble selling that SC8 it was in such good shape..
I believer you will not sleep until they get there.. LOL

Chris

Alright nice.. I know you would have no trouble selling that SC8 it was in such good shape..
I believer you will not sleep until they get there.. LOL

Chris

I took your advise and sold it. No more nitro for me. Just have one last one to get rid of. Maybe i'll post it up here.

Congrats! That is still in my ebay watched items. I thought that was the one.
A good deal from what I can see.

Yes, I have seen that on here some time back.

I think most pipes for the marder/beetle need cutting on the back to fit? Unless you just get an Xcan. NOt a great tuned pipe but its one step up from stock.

I want it to look like this. I don't wanna cut the body to much. I'll see when i get it.

Attachments

• FG Marder Beetle.jpg
    FG Marder Beetle.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
I want it to look like this. I don't wanna cut the body to much. I'll see when i get it.

That looks killer.
I was thinkin about gettin a similar body and cutting it up to look like a dune buggy for my Leo.
I need those wheels/tires for my Leo.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks