I got a baja again.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joester

Yeaaaah i'm back.
A while ago I traded my baja for a full allu fg mt, and I was quite happy with it.
The only down side was that you can't really drive it, it's more like a big guess of where it will go next.
So I started to missing the baja.
And now I've bought another one very cheap form ebay uk.
I don't have any fresh from the box because there boring so here you go immediate action shots.
HPIBaja5BJoey2009-07-1315.jpg
HPIBaja5BJoey2009-07-133.jpg
HPIBaja5BJoey2009-07-136.jpg
HPIBaja5BJoey2009-07-137.jpg
HPIBaja5BJoey2009-07-138.jpg

The strange thing is, it's sooooooo much more durable than even a full allu fg mt.
It's kinda dumb but it's true, the baja is about half the cost of a full fg mt here but it's just tougher and that's great!

I might eventually sell the fg.
Half of the money would go to the savings form my drivers license and the other half will go to the baja.

if you sell it part it out on ebay....you'll get double what you would selling it whole, i parted my $3K+ fgbaja on ebay and got almost $2000, less the motor and servos. Would have been lucky to get $1200 if I'd sold it in one piece

I've been watching FG's on ebay and like said above. Parting will get you the most if it is all upgraded. Most not all of the RTRs are going for under 800 on there. Its the economy wright now.

Well the lucky thing is that i live in Holland.
The ression barely showing here.
Shure we also had some banks that went broke but nothing big happend here.
So i can get a good 1300 euros for this truck,which is about $1850 when I sell it as a whole truck.

Well the lucky thing is that i live in Holland.
The ression barely showing here.
Shure we also had some banks that went broke but nothing big happend here.
So i can get a good 1300 euros for this truck,which is about $1850 when I sell it as a whole truck.

Great news!:clap: Glad to hear someone making some money back.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks