I have a clone, will people give me hassle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've only looked at a bit of this thread so I don't know if this is a repeat of whats already been said - but the only place I no of a "no clones" policy is when HPI run Baja events - a load of crap if you ask me.

IT'S TOY CARS FFS!!!!!!!!!!

Lol thanks jester you followed me . Looking backwards this post looks silly. Since it was such a great time. The crew was awesome. I will try for Sunday too. Going to be using the techniques you guys showed me to replace the boot I tore. That visual demo was worth the price in gas alone.

No problem. I got what you were saying in your OP. even if it was a "Click" type setting and you or someone else showed up with a clone. Weathered you were with your kids or not. It's not my style to blow up and get crazy over a toy car (Hobby Grade of course) :lol: Like the old saying. To each his own. Hopefully Sunday will be on! I still haven't cleaned mine yet! :w00t:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks