I just couldn’t stand it any longer....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Strider1

I have a Losi 5ive T, an FG 4wd sportsline, a Vekta.5 v1 (still needs built) and a little losi 6ix.....so I have plenty.
But I was really wanting an HPI 5b (yes, I’m an addict, just like you guys...lol)....no where to be found......so....
After a bit of reading, and taking in consideration everyone’s opinions about manufacturers etc etc....and thank you all
For your forum posts......I decided to get....the Rovan 36cc buggy.....
I’m not to worried about all the aluminum, as sandy beach does not break parts.....not that I’ve experienced.....so
With the pricing right....I pulled the trigger.....I’m excited.....now all I have to figure out is wether or not to sell my on-road
vehicles.....being an addict sucks if there isn’t any safe space with a decent surface for them to run on....dumb a$$ me
Didn’t consider that when I got those.....lol
I’m a mile from the sand dunes....so it makes sense to off load the on-roads even though I don’t want to....
Best of luck to me....just wanted to share with ya’ll, cause all the reading I did really helped in my decision....so thank you all. ?4CF9D5FB-2E77-4911-AACB-C86F92F89B77.jpeg

I'm a addict aswell dude..:bag:.no shame in that.......:p..... after the 5ive i said no more!(y)!.....along came the mcdv4mt...:ROFLMAO:....that was 3rd petrol ........ok...definatly no more now (y).........so what happened the other day:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:...i accidently won a losi mtxl off ebay...:eek:......now i have 4 1/5th 's here......i thk we need rc's anonymous:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.....do a owner thread on ur new un dude...(y)(y).

So I took the 5t out....had a lot of fun.....didn’t break anything.....but it needed cleaning.....so now it looks like this.
Which is fine....cause now I can install the new DGI aluminum diffs....RC innovations center diff mount, new springs w/skins.....and just give it some love....
While I was doing that....the buggy arrived.....then my neighbor (who is moving) had a trunk full of HO scale trains and equipment.....so I had to open my mouth to get a shot at getting that stuff....lol.....now my butt is overloaded with fun work.....lol
I’ll post some more pics and status as I get further along.....?

Attachments

• DB959D17-E733-4807-8A18-AC8A9777BCBC.jpeg
    DB959D17-E733-4807-8A18-AC8A9777BCBC.jpeg
    173 KB · Views: 34
  • 8EE6FA42-5B38-4496-9C35-4BB9FAD94167.jpeg
    8EE6FA42-5B38-4496-9C35-4BB9FAD94167.jpeg
    166.4 KB · Views: 33
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks