I mad as hell

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

killermolly

I'm mad as hell

I paint this body to go out tomorrow. But it didn't come out like I wanted:mad::mad::censored::censored:

Only good thing is I have a 2nd one. I take my time on it.

Last edited:
That color change paint is very cool, but expensive. Do you suppose a backing color did this ?? I can see in some pictures the purple color comes out nice. I have always been afraid to try these. Hummm

Killermolly,
On a brighter note, I think you did a great job on the application. The color is not so bad, I think I heard somewhere that you can actually remove the pain with chemicals if it hasn't cured too long! Don't quote me on that b/c I am purely speculating.

Chris

Gold/Orange/Purple/Red
To be backed with Black, and I did.
Maybe in the sun light it will look better, because now it's:yuk::yuk:

I'd go with super on this ,to use a light background might have had the effect you were looking for but having not painted in specialized colours I'm a novice. I have used FASKOLOR water based and that seemed to come out great every time but Candy flip colours I really would only think a light background would give the desired effect.
I take it it is a polycarbonate shell and polycarbonate paint?
Zou, I have read on RC Universe that there is some sort of chemical that can dissolve the paint but I have been looking for 40 mins and cant find the thread so apparently there is stuff out there!
J.

Now if you would of searched here there are many posts from two idiots here that did the wrong background.:laugh:
Sorry to bring it up other idiot - He knows who, we now have brown trucks.:lol:

killermolly,
you should do that but instead of the black do white.. Those are the kawasaki colors and they look soooooo cool.

chris

killermolly,
you should do that but instead of the black do white.. Those are the kawasaki colors and they look soooooo cool.

chris

I'm a Yamaha man, as my boat, 3 ATVs, and bike are all Yamaha's.
Kawasaki colors are cool

Even better,

i'm a Yama guy myself, that is why my MCD is blue and white!!

In that case do it blue and white if would look sweeeeet!!!

Chris

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks