I need an Intervention

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CyberVet65

I purchased a Rampage MT off e-bay.
First thing was a tear down to see what needed to be fixed. All I knew about the engine is it was a CY. No way to tell what size it is. It had a Walbro 668 installed.
So.
I went to OBR and bought the ESP 30.5cc race ported rebuild kit. Then I got a JetPro pipe for exhaust and then a Walbro 990 for intake. With billet manifold.
The OBR unit comes with crank and top end. So I will replace the crank bearings as well. Do it right the first time.
Lightened flywheel because I broke the original trying to get it off. New coil, engine shroud. New clutch, the old one was metal to metal.
New shocks, new body, new hubs and dog bones.
Looking forward to running this beast.
Taking pictures so I will know I got it together right..

This is just terrible!!!! Here I am with a dry fuel tank, brand new truck and I am selling stuff to buy a Baja!!!
Heeeeeeeeeeeelp Meeeeeeeeeeeeee!
:w00t:

This is just terrible!!!! Here I am with a dry fuel tank, brand new truck and I am selling stuff to buy a Baja!!!
Heeeeeeeeeeeelp Meeeeeeeeeeeeee!
:w00t:

Then get ready to mortgage your house, doubt you have enough laying around for a transition to that over priced sliding board lol. Good luck, I mean that.

"FROGMAN RC"

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks