If I build it would you come

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oscar Burgos

I recently sat down with my partner and we talked about building a indoor RC track to run up to a 1/5th scale. It would be in Melrose Park Il with enough room to put up pits and some sale. I want to know would you come ?

Chi Town Baja

I recently sat down with my partner and we talked about building a indoor RC track to run up to a 1/5th scale. It would be in Melrose Park Il with enough room to put up pits and some sale. I want to know would you come ?

Chi Town Baja
hi, sounds good mate,what about the fumes?

Indoor off road meetings are run with great success in Holland at equestrian centers so they're not permenant track but they're bloody good fun but the sand and horse poop/piss does strange things to the cars.

I race my FG race truck (semi) in a wharehouse at Barneveld in Holland in 2004 and that was an absolute blast, there were 100's of spectators every day of the event. It was a nightmare to run on though as it was smooth asphalt rather than the tarmac you'd normally get on a road.

If you pay for my flights, I'll come over for a race.

a poop load of these is what you'll need.

http://www.hirestation.co.uk/hirestation/catalogue/Fume+Extraction/170040/detail/476.html

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks