If you own XCR do this!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Song5th

I never liked how broke felt on this car. And the problem wasn't the servo since I used spek S9020 for throttle and steering.

When I tested I could see the radio tray and the center diff mount getting pulled together by the servo and it never had that HARD braking point.

Now that I put a blocker between the radio tray and the diff mount, the braking is massive better. The hydraulic brakes now "feel" like they're supposed to. They can now be controlled to do light breaking and hard lock braking.

The biggest problem is that the radio tray is not stiff enough.

I haven't used screw to hold it down, but I may have to later if these fall off. They're held by gorilla glue.

abea51dfdab7041a00200d0c20b51d16.jpg4d6e1a8072611c8861e57d6f0ed9c06e.jpg2e44c74e7af24d5224c6dd71cd9b16db.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Was wondering what bond you used, ya can just about see it between the faces of the block and plate. You'll have me checking my largescales now for any movement like that when I have time at home!

I never liked how broke felt on this car. And the problem wasn't the servo since I used spek S9020 for throttle and steering.

When I tested I could see the radio tray and the center diff mount getting pulled together by the servo and it never had that HARD braking point.

Now that I put a blocker between the radio tray and the diff mount, the braking is massive better. The hydraulic brakes now "feel" like they're supposed to. They can now be controlled to do light breaking and hard lock braking.

The biggest problem is that the radio tray is not stiff enough.

I haven't used screw to hold it down, but I may have to later if these fall off. They're held by gorilla glue.

View attachment 44923View attachment 44924View attachment 44925
What did you use for the spacers, is it plastic?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks