I'm Back!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trip

Nope, I'm not dead! I just has some bullshit to deal with...

My boat sunk, AGAIN! I have since started a restoration, it's not going so well because of a lack of money/credit.

My son got hit by a car a few months ago, he is OK now! He's a little more observant now, but in general he's OK. He is the recipient of a new pair of glasses. (Glasses smashed by car)

My computer crashed (by hackers) and all of my personal info was scattered about the Internet. My ID was stolen. My credit score dropped a few hundred points, but nothing I can't fix! (I hope!)

My FG is still broken and so is the Mutilator.

The motor blew in my Plymouth Neon.

Meli is about to give birth. (It's supposed to be a girl)

I got an infection in my leg from falling through a dock, I got a staff infection and my thigh grew to 32 inches in diameter! It was almost amputated. (very gross) I am still struggling with the swelling.

Good news is though... I have a new computer, I quit drinking and most important, I quit smoking!!!

So, there it is in a nutshell. I have more to complain about, but don't we all.

So, as you guys can see, I'm not dead. I have just been dealing with the fun of life

I just hope, I haven't lost my friends on here!

Trip..

Nice to have you back Trip mate,
Hope Meli is well with the baby, and hope your leg gets better.

What some bad luck you had last year, im sure this year will be much better for ya.

Yes Trip: You have had your share of bad times...But by the hand of God you are making it thru this....I know first hand...I was dead..I came back to life...
So I have a second chance on life again..with a better out look of things around me...
You will pull thru this....Slawhammer

Hi trip

I thought bad luck came in threes,but you have just proven me wrong,
well im glad to see you and the family are picking things up one step at a time,
we have missed you and all your tips for the lads and lasses
also congrats on the little one on the way well done mucker

And may you and your family have a healthier and prosperous 2010

Thanks for the warm welcome-back guys. I see alot of new names on here. It's good to see the forum growing! I know I have put a link or at least talked about this forum on every one of my Youtube videos. Hopefully, I've brought a few new members aboard.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks