IMEX Rims and Tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had the IMEX I Rock tires and they were not worth the money. Very little grip period. They only lasted about 4 tanks and ripped apart. I have Bowties now, so much better.

That is why I started the thread to get info and see who has details. I have E-mailed Imex, and they will be getting with me next week. As far as I know the rims they offer for buggies are the same size and offset as HPIs. Their Monster Wheels I have no idea on, and when I find out I will post the info.

i will start a new thread of pictures of all the different wheels and tires people are using for the 1/5th scales.pictures are always awsome.specially to see what they look like and see actual fitment.

I think we already had a wheel forum, we might be able to get the admin to paste it over, although this should be for Imex wheels. You can start another, which would include all other tires, such as the hostile MX tires etc.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks