Injuries Suck Bollocks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rossco

Ok...........I feel like a right peepee at the moment.:blush:
A mate of mine bought his 11 year old son one of those little cheapy chinese dirt bikes, about 2 foot high with a 125 cc motor, and wanted me to teach him to ride.
I used to race moto and he thought I would be the perfect teacher.
Anyhow,,,, I had a little go,,,,,,,,not expecting it to have so much poke for such a little bike,,,,,,,,,,got really ugly really quick,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,hit the deck,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and blew out my friggin right knee!!!

So I'm hobbling around like an old cripple at the moment with a damn walking stick,,,,,,,,,,,,hopefully not too long,,,,,,it's killing me not being able to go outside and run the baja!!!

What a bad one! Someone offered me one of those bikes for a swap for my MCD(which is on ebay UK ) and I refused knowing full well that they are a female dog to ride compared to full scale. Hopefully you will make a full recovery and thrash that Baja! Hey,Victoria isnt that far away...I hammer your baja for ya! ;)
J.

damn rossco, sorry to hear about the knee, hope its better and ur back on track in no time, at least u don't have far to walk to get to your track!:)

so did you come off?

my cousin bought 2 125cc dirt bikes from ebay. they were smallish pit bikes but went ok. think they were 4 speed. didnt last long before stuff kept falling off.

Nah, I didn't come off,,,,,the bloody thing tried to pull my leg off!
My leg got stuck on the kickstart & my toe was cought under brake pedal,,,bike fell to the right while I was upright!!

Knee's normally don't bend sideways,,,,,but mine sure did!!:no:

I am a retired hockey goalie. I was introduced to a natural product many years ago from a Kung Fu dojo. Now you can get it at most health food stores. Called Zeng Gui Shui. It is amazing stuff. a liniment kinda thing. speeds up the natural ectoplasms to speed the healing process. I blew my knees, hamstring etc etc etc so many times and rarely missed more than a week of hockey in 10 yrs same team.

any where there is blood flow it works great. turned a lot of my buds onto it...

one warning, it's not for groin strains, trust me LOL. and wash before taking a pee

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks